If you are looking for a hoodie with lots of options, you can stop looking, the Bubby & Bee Hoodie* by Annelaine Patterns has lots, and I mean lots of options!
The Bubby & Bee Hoodie even has an option without a hood. That is what I chose as our girl doesn’t like hoods. I chose a tunic length with two ruffles at the bottom with heart shaped pockets. Other options include: a placket, vest with zipper, keyhole hood, horizontal and vertical colour blocking options, stripes on the arms, kangaroo and heart pockets, regular, tunic, dress and knee length options, banded bottoms or a ruffled bottom. And you can all interchange them. So basically you can make any type of hoodie you want with different options each time.
I really like the size range of Annelaine Patterns, they come in sizes 9M up to 20!!
I bought the pattern right away when it was released more than a year ago because I loved the double ruffled tunic. I knew our girl would love the ruffles too and the sweater would be perfect to pair with pants. Our daughter only chooses dresses to wear, however sometimes pants are just more convenient. And this sweater is the way to persuade her, because it feels as if she is wearing a dress, but then with pants! Win-win for both of us.
Fabric: Geometric party blocks mint, which I bought at Joyfits several years ago. I used the same fabric combination for this vest. The green and pink sweat comes from Italy.
Pattern: Bubby & Bee Hoodie by Annelaine Patterns
Digital Pattern Challenge patterns so far:
1) Access and accessibility t-shirt: a t-shirt with nursing access
2) Wendybird dresses: two lovely dresses for both our girls
3) Nivalis dress: I hacked a nivalis dress to have nursing access
4) Arja Softshell Coat: softshell coat with a baby add on
5) Issy dress: Colour blocking dress with a collar
6) Bubby & Bee Hoodie
Fabric in 2018: this week 2 in – 3 out (2018: bought 63 – used 93 fabric – used 4 gifted fabric – used 30 scrap pieces of fabric) – in total 63 in 127 out
* Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission, the price for you will be the same. Thank you for supporting my fabric and pattern addiction!