Yay, a free pattern and it is a skirt, the Liberam skirt (Nederlands patroon) from Sofilantjes*! A skirt our critical girl loves. Mainly because of the length and the twirl. She adores maxi length skirts and dresses, but I think midi skirts are even better. They feel long to her, but short enough for me so she can wear them to school without tripping over them while running. Win-win!
The Liberam skirt is going to be your:
1) I need a skirt to match my top, skirt.
2) I have this strange flowy fabric, what should I do with it, skirt.
3) I need a skirt in mini, knee length, midi or maxi length, skirt.
4) I need quick sew, skirt.
5) staple in your and your girl’s wardrobe (yes it is there for adults as well!), skirt.
You can get your and your girl’s copy of the Liberam skirt by going to the Facebook group and find the code for your free copy. I combined the skirt with a Dulce top. The Dulce top is a great top to make a set. To be honest I rarely make clothing sets and I must admit, sometimes it is hard to find a match in my girls’ closets. So this was a great opportunity to create a set. Of course I chose the option with the most colour blocks in the top. There is also an option without the top colour block and without the ruffle. I used the ruffle to use the fabric of the skirt to make it a really nice match. If you want to win a copy of the Dulce top, head over to my instagram (before October 5th).
Fabric: Tricot from Driessenstoffen
Pattern: Liberam skirt child (Nederlands patroon), Liberam skirt adult and Dulce top from Sofilantjes
Sizing: 12M – 14Y
Options: 4 lengths (mini, knee length, midi and maxi)
Difficulty: Advanced beginner
Items in 2021: 61
# Fabric this post: 4 in – 3 out (Total fabric in 2021: bought 61 new fabric – used 80 fabric – 49 scrap pieces – 3 gifted fabric) – in total 61 in 80 out
# Patterns in 2021: 7 in – 6 out
* Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission, the price for you will be the same, it doesn’t cost you anything extra. Thank you for supporting my hobby and my fabric and pattern addiction
Leave a Reply